Saturday, May 28, 2016

How to make money with

To incrse your income or to make money on internet is an excellent source. To know about them just go to . Here you will get paid for writing in-depth and honest reviews about their advertiser’s products and services. There is no need about any rules of them own. You can write the reviews as in any style as you want.How does workIt is very simple and you just need to submit your blog which will be approved in a very short time. There are some requirements for your blog in order to be approved. Here I am giving them:It is important for your blog to be 3 months old which contain at lst 10 posts with 200 words of unique content ch. Moreover you may have your own domain but remember that you cannot have more than one blog on that domain. If you are using a free hosted blogging platform (e.g., Blogger or you are allowed have more than one blog, as long as the content is different. Note it that your blog must have, and maintain, at lst a 2:1 ratio of non-paid to paid content.How to rn with sponsoredreviews.com1st Step:First you need to submit your URL, and then SponsoredReviews will calculate a Total Rank for your blog, based on your link popularity. This popularity is counted by on backlink count on Yahoo Srch, Technorati rank and Alexa rank. Based on this Total Rank, SponsoredReviews will suggest you a range of prices for the reviews on your blog. You must choose your desired price, which must be within the limits of suggested price. You will get 65% from the money spent by advertiser on a review. SponsoredReviews will take the rest of 35%.2nd Step:Once your blog is approved you will be able to browse a huge list of available opportunities. ch opportunity will display a range of bids currently being accepted by the advertiser. Bids can range from $5 to several hundred dollars per post. If you like an opportunity, you can bid on it, but first you must rd the advertiser’s requirements very carefully and you must be sure you want to write about that. Not following the review requirements will result in a rejection of your review. It is not necessary to bid on opportunities in order to rn money in SponsoredReviews. Your blog is included in their blog directory (unless you set it as private) which allows advertisers to srch and purchase reviews directly from you. So try to write an interesting description for your blog, for incrsing the chance to be chosen by advertisers. You can bid on more opportunities at one time. Some advertisers will respond right away, but some of them will respond after a while, since they have to review a long list of bloggers who bid on their opportunities. And some of them will not respond at all. For rushing the advertiser’s response, try to place a bid price as low as you can, to capture the advertiser’s interest. Also, try to bid only to those opportunities which are related to your blog. That way, the links you provide to advertisers are more valuable for them and that incrses the chance to get a response from advertisers.So this is the way. Make money and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment